• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble Exporting Drone Footage - Frozen Clips/Lag - PLS HELP!

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm having trouble exporting my footage... I shot with my DJI Mavic Air 2 at 2.7K 60 FPS and I'm using a 2016 Macbook Pro (Premiere V14.7.0). I can see the files fine on my laptop. But when I put it into Premiere and export, it comes out really choppy. Some clips freeze, and others just show the first frame. A few work fine, which is weird.

I'm not sure what's wrong. I've tried exporting in different formats (H.264, H.265, Quicktime). Here's two clips shot with the same drone and same settings. The first I can't export in Premiere properly, the second I can.

I've done a lot of research and contacted Adobe but haven't been able to figure it out! A great music video is at stake! Lots of appreciation to anyone who helps.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing ... if you're running an Nvidia GPU is check by setting the Project settings dialog Mercury Acceleration option to "software only". If it works better, then you need to go to the Nvidia driver support page, and download the most recent Studio driver. Do NOT use the newer "game" driver. That driver has been causing a multitude of issues.

Do a clean install of the Studio driver. You can probably work with the lastest Studio driver, but some have needed to go back one version.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to export "This is a clip that doesn't work" in  H.264, H.265, and Quicktime format.  I am using Premiere 14.8.  I do not have a GPU card, just an Intel graphics card.  All three played without any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines