Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble Having My Video Exported

Explorer ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am a student and a user of the Adobe products, Premiere being one of them, of course.

Below is the link to the exporting issue that I've been experiencing lately for a final project/assignment that I need to turn in by next week.

Unfortunately, I do not have free access to Adobe products on my own PC, so I have to make the inconvenient trip to my school's computer labs almost every week just to access Adobe and other products to do my assignments, only minor issue is that I never get any real work done because when I'm not at home, I don't often concentrate too well.... I guess maybe it's because the pandemic and the way it's changed things, but anyway, that's besides the point..

I'm not sure what exactly could be causing my exporting issue. Take a look at the link below that I've attached. Again, I do not have access to it on my own PC here at home because obviously, the campus labs are closed on the weekends (and close early on Fridays), which is a bummer, and I have to turn in the project on Tuesday, which is when I have the class that I'm doing this assignment/project for. Except that on Mondays, I have two back-to-back classes in the afternoon, so I'm not sure if It'll be a good day or time for me to head down to lab to get anything done, but I guess I'll just try my best.

Any reason for what could be causing exporting issues, generally speaking? And specifically for me, how to resolve it as soon as possible so that I'm not literally just hanging out in the lab for hours upon hours upon hours at a time? 

Thanks.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipOaC9axgNRYQEzlQQfELWeeJp3osC68qt9anJ93 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your link gives a 404 error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've attached a screenshot file at the bottom of my response. Hopefully, you can access it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines