trouble of speed with importation of rushes

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problème with Première Pro 18.8 when I import rushes and read them; they are not at a good speed. They are read slower than the original. What is going wrong? I do not find how to correct that.

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure Default Input in the Audio Hardware in the Preferences is set to No Input.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Default Input in the Audio Hardware in the Preferences is set to No Input, but it doesn't change anything. The lecture speed is not correct, but it's correct when read on another software than Première Pro.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rushes, or DAILIES, used to be on DVD when everything went digital ( before that it was work prints of film shown on moviola ). Basically the purpose is to determine if a scene was shot succesfully so a set could be struck on a soundstage or location. They were never intended to be EDITED.

So, if you can see them on ANYTHING and determine what you GOT AND MOVE ON, then it's a done deal, don't you think ??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
salvo34 LATEST
Advocate ,
Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines