Highlighted

Trouble opening program

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I just bought the adobe suite and installed premiere pro among other programs, but it wont open. When I try to open it in my desktop it says "the code execution cannot proceed because the file was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." It has not been an issue with photoshop, so i dont know whats going on. This is the frist time trying to open it. I'd appreciate any help.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trouble opening program

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I just bought the adobe suite and installed premiere pro among other programs, but it wont open. When I try to open it in my desktop it says "the code execution cannot proceed because the file was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." It has not been an issue with photoshop, so i dont know whats going on. This is the frist time trying to open it. I'd appreciate any help.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luke5C1C,

Sorry to hear about this. We can get this checked. Please let us know the system specifications (OS, CPU, GPU & RAM). Also, have you tried using the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool for clean installation? Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0