• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with 1912 x 1088 video clips. Fine in playback, but incorrect size when paused and exported.

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble with video clips specifically 1912 x 1088 size. When I play back the full sequence the video looks fine, but when I pause on one of these clips the image size is incorrect and strange, like it's 1/4 of the correct size and shoved into one corner. See picture below:Inkedadobe premiere pro screenshot 1_LI.jpg

When playing back at 1/2 quality the video play back is fine, but at full quality it is corrupted like this.

I thought by exporting it the problem might be fixed, but no, the problem exported itself into the finished video too. Inkedadobe premiere pro screenshot 3_LI.jpg

I've never encountered this problem before and I'm not sure what to do. I've used Premiere Pro before, but that was 4 years ago, so I'm relearning it. If you have the answer to this problem please be descriptive and precise about how to fix it. Thank you.

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Thanks for the reply. Turns out my computer could not handle the newest Premiere Pro, so I downgraded a few versions, had to fix my saved Premiere Pro file to work in the older versions, and that seemed to do the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Valley-Lily,

Sorry to hear about this. Have you applied Warp Stabilizer to the clips on the timeline? Also, have you tried switching the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only & checked if it's restoring the preview?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply. Turns out my computer could not handle the newest Premiere Pro, so I downgraded a few versions, had to fix my saved Premiere Pro file to work in the older versions, and that seemed to do the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines