Highlighted

Trouble with creating masks with images over a cartoon.

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, hope you are all safe and well.

Okay, ill try my best to explain my problem. I am making a video of cut out images over an already existing cartoon. Like importing images, masking the faces out, then editing the motion, scale, position and rotation frame by frame to match the movement of the cartoon characters.

The edit has usually gone well but there has been a couple instances where I put an image onto the timeline and the scene im trying to edit kind of glitches and scatters, like the frames become sort of jumbled, when i take the image out the cartoon/video seems to run normal again but as soon as I put the image back on to editing the face frame by frame it is all out of whack.

Ill try and add a video to explain, 

cheers.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trouble with creating masks with images over a cartoon.

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, hope you are all safe and well.

Okay, ill try my best to explain my problem. I am making a video of cut out images over an already existing cartoon. Like importing images, masking the faces out, then editing the motion, scale, position and rotation frame by frame to match the movement of the cartoon characters.

The edit has usually gone well but there has been a couple instances where I put an image onto the timeline and the scene im trying to edit kind of glitches and scatters, like the frames become sort of jumbled, when i take the image out the cartoon/video seems to run normal again but as soon as I put the image back on to editing the face frame by frame it is all out of whack.

Ill try and add a video to explain, 

cheers.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Difficult to see what is really going on. Cannot see the effect controls for each clip

Guessing you put the maks on the wrong clip.

If not:

FAQ: Deleting Media Cache files 

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2020 0