Trouble with importing files into Premiere Pro 2020

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been using a Ninja V and a 256GB SanDisk to shoot all my footage. Pretty heavy files. I haven't had many issues with this until now. I'm getting a error message saying "File importer detected an inconsistency in the file structure of NINJAV_001_001.MOV. Reading and writing this files metadata (XMP) has been disabled."

If anyone knows of a workaround to eleveate this issue I'd be very grateful. Thanks!

Alec

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trouble with importing files into Premiere Pro 2020

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been using a Ninja V and a 256GB SanDisk to shoot all my footage. Pretty heavy files. I haven't had many issues with this until now. I'm getting a error message saying "File importer detected an inconsistency in the file structure of NINJAV_001_001.MOV. Reading and writing this files metadata (XMP) has been disabled."

If anyone knows of a workaround to eleveate this issue I'd be very grateful. Thanks!

Alec

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've had no issues up til now...are you on the same Premiere version and Ninja firmware? Has anything changed? Different shooting format?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm up to date with every thing regarding Atomos and Adobe. And whats even weirder is that some folders that have the same kind of format is still importing into the project. It's just this particular folder that says it isnt on the disk. But when I plug it into a MacBook it shows all the footage. The external hard drives I use to put the footage on is ExFAT so it should work on both PC and Mac. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried reformatting the Sandisk?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Yeah I reformat the SanDisk everytime I use it. It's for recording the footage, and then I drop all of that stuff into my external and reformat the sandisk for my next shoot.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 0