trying to apply a marker to the timeline causes premiere 14.7 to freeze

Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows 10, etc.  force quit, started again, same thing.  restarted the computer, same thing.  checked to see if I was on the latest version.  I wasn't...  (had thought I was), updated to 14.8, all is well is mudville.

figured I'd post this in case someone else has the problem.  and to illustrate how valuable it is to monitor this board so whe you have an issue, you know the basic steps to take.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So for clarity, going from 14.7 to 14.8 fixed that markers issue for you it seems.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
mgrenadier AUTHOR LATEST
Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry I meant to say "all is well IN mudville"  yup, the update fixed it.  can fill in my system details if you think it's worth it, just under the gun on a project that needs to be delivered today...  and that's why I was so happy that the fix was this easy.  Can't emphasize enough how important it is to stay abreast of premiere issues by monitoring this board if you are attempting to make your living with Premiere...  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines