• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to figure out how to automate exposure across a time line that has multiple clips

Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m stuck on a problem.  I’m trying to automate exposure on multiple clips in line.. and I can’t seem to figure it out.  I can automate one clip easily just trying to automate exposure on like 30 clips down the timeline to slowly click down exposure from start to end.  Any ideas if this can be done ? --  I tried 

adjustment layer and it changed everything on the timeline.  I just want one line changed.

Any ideas?
TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

You could select all those clips and the right-click and "Nest". Then you can apply Lumetri to the one element (the nest) and control it that way. Double click the nest at anytime to go into the actual clips.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could select all those clips and the right-click and "Nest". Then you can apply Lumetri to the one element (the nest) and control it that way. Double click the nest at anytime to go into the actual clips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked. Thank you so much.  Really made my day.  Merry Xmas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad Meyerpj's solution fixed your question. I wasn't quite sure what you were trying to do there.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks all for the help.  I got it working nice!  Happy Xmas!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines