• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to make section of frame selected as mask the entire frame of the video

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aim: To make borders of frame roughly line up with the borders of the "mask" that tracks a specific area of my original video.

Explanation:

I have this raw video that looks really beautiful. Unfortunately I wasnt intending to use this video so the camera is moving DRASTICALLY. Not in that it is shaking.

At the beggining of the video there is a person standing next to the sunset at the left of the frame. throughout the clip the camera zooms in and moves so that this person is later on the right of the frame and sometimes onb the bottom center of the frame etc. It movesloads. I tried using motion tracking frame by frame but it is taking too long and any minor mistake ruins the shot.

Potential solution that I need help with:

If I use the mask tool to outline the area of the video I wish to use and then track it, the mask tool tracks the area of the video that I want throughout the clip. However, I now need to center the mask so that it is always the entireity of the frame (more or less). That is, how can I center the frame of my video on the mask!!??

(ive been trying this all day and the mask tool appears to be the most promising solution) Please help 🙂

Thank you

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?