• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to open Premiere Pro for the first time, and stuck on "Loading Importer Quicktime Bundle".

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened when I tried to open Premiere Rush.  

I'm trying to get some work and need this app...please help!

Mac 10.4.6 plenty of RAM available

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is the premiere pro forum not premiere rush which is a different program...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A typo on my part.  I meant to say this is happening in BOTH Rush and Premiere for me.  So you have any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card.  when I googled Mac 10.4.6 it said it was a very old version of the mac operating system...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's only one system back.  Unfortunately I can not upgrade as there are some audio aplications I use for work that have not updated their firmware for Catalina.  I was on with Adobe support and was told to uninstall, then reinstall.  Did that, now I can't reinstall Premiere.  Trying to download older versions as well, but it's not working.

Going to keep trying older versions, but I'd be very suprised if Premiere doesn't work on the OS from last year!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hold on..it's downloading fine from the browser, just not within creative cloud.

I'll come back and let you know if it opens once downloaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welp...same issue sadly.  Loading ImporterQuicktimeBundle...just hanging out there and I have to force quit the app to shut it down

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe try creating a new user with administrative privileges in system preferences: users and groups and logging in as the new user and then try doing the install..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue on a PC:

Windows 10 Pro Version 2004

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get passed by this Loading Importer Quicktime Bundle.  Over the a week and a half I have unstalled.re-installed PP 14.8, 3 times and after a couple of days PP gets stuck.  I have lost a lot of time at work because of this.  This has happen with PP 14.7 and 14.6 also.  And by the way, like it makes a difference, Mac OS Catalina,16MB of RAM and no other programs are on/open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried using this to uninstall

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

If not, do so and if that doesn't help and we'll start digging in to other troubleshooting steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Mac Big Sur 11.2, I had enabled my root account for something else.  I was able to run PP using that account.  However, I get the same error when I go back to my own account.

Also, I am not able to start the command using the "sudo" command.

sudo "/Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro 2020/Adobe Premiere Pro 2020.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Premiere Pro 2020"

I get the following errors.

objc[3590]: Class AdobeSimpleURLSession is implemented in both /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro 2020/Adobe Premiere Pro 2020.app/Contents/Frameworks/pie.framework/Versions/A/pie (0x13f709db0) and /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro 2020/Adobe Premiere Pro 2020.app/Contents/Frameworks/cclibmanager.framework/Versions/A/cclibmanager (0x119d5fbf8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[3590]: Class CertificateVerifier is implemented in both /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro 2020/Adobe Premiere Pro 2020.app/Contents/Frameworks/ahclient.framework/Versions/A/ahclient (0x12e6a4f00) and /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro 2020/Adobe Premiere Pro 2020.app/Contents/Frameworks/Registration.framework/Versions/A/Registration (0x12a2f9140). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[3590]: Class HttpRequestDelegate is implemented in both /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro 2020/Adobe Premiere Pro 2020.app/Contents/Frameworks/ahclient.framework/Versions/A/ahclient (0x12e6a4f28) and /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro 2020/Adobe Premiere Pro 2020.app/Contents/Frameworks/Registration.framework/Versions/A/Registration (0x12a2f9168). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
2021-03-03 12:46:55.629 Adobe Premiere Pro 2020[3590:95435] The application with bundle ID com.adobe.PremierePro.14 is running setugid(), which is not allowed. Exiting.
libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type std::__1::system_error: mutex lock failed: Invalid argument
[3592:95738:20210303,124655.777024:WARNING process_memory_mac.cc:93] mach_vm_read(0x7ffeefbff000, 0x2000): (os/kern) invalid address (1)
[3592:95738:20210303,124720.215202:WARNING crash_report_exception_handler.cc:346] UniversalExceptionRaise: (os/kern) failure (5)
zsh: abort sudo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to solve the problem you described with Premier Pro hanging at the Importer Quicktime Bundle stage?

I have exactlythe same problem and can't find any definite solution on the Adobe support site.

Thanks in advance

Donal O'Hagan

Dublin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the same issue with Premiere Pro. Loading screen hangs on "ImporterQuickTimebundle".

I have tried the rebooting, uninstalling, reinstalling the same and other versions, the Adobe cleanup tool, and nothing has worked.

I'm on MacOS Big Sur 11.4.

Any and all help on this would be greatly appreciated!!

Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines