Highlighted

Trying to stabilize product on turntable.

Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have placed a ball on a turntable but I can't physically get it to center properly for the entire rotation. I'm attempting to use PPRO Warp Stabilizer but dispit my efforts, it doesn't appear to be keeping the ball in one location, it's still moving back and forth. I've tried Position, and Subspace methods. 

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trying to stabilize product on turntable.

Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have placed a ball on a turntable but I can't physically get it to center properly for the entire rotation. I'm attempting to use PPRO Warp Stabilizer but dispit my efforts, it doesn't appear to be keeping the ball in one location, it's still moving back and forth. I've tried Position, and Subspace methods. 

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 25, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change "Result" from "Smooth Motion" to "No Motion" and see if it works for you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't work, still floats around.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then try this: copy your clip into After effects,  open the Tracker panel there, choose "Stabilize Motion", select the ball and start tracking, when the tracker finishes press on the "Apply" button.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will do.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't have much success with it in this particular case, but I did use it on a different clip where it was successful. In my initial case, I ended up placing guides on the window and manually keyframing the position every 29 frames, then every 15 frames until it looked smooth at every 8 frames. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0