Highlighted

UI playbar artifacting

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premier screen artifact.PNGI have an issue with the UI where there is an echo or trail left behind when scrubbing the playbar. Has anyone else come across this before?

Specs

2x Xeon

2x Geforce 1070 Driver Ver. 541.48 (Rolled back to older versions didnt seems to help)

64GB RAM

Asus z10pe-d16 MB 

WIN10 Pro Workstation 2005 Build 19041.450

*Update*

I returned my new 4k monitor and that seems to have been the issue. I was running my old 1080 monitor simulatneously with the new ProArt PA32UC. Now that I'm just on my single old monitor I dont have the artifacting.

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

UI playbar artifacting

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premier screen artifact.PNGI have an issue with the UI where there is an echo or trail left behind when scrubbing the playbar. Has anyone else come across this before?

Specs

2x Xeon

2x Geforce 1070 Driver Ver. 541.48 (Rolled back to older versions didnt seems to help)

64GB RAM

Asus z10pe-d16 MB 

WIN10 Pro Workstation 2005 Build 19041.450

*Update*

I returned my new 4k monitor and that seems to have been the issue. I was running my old 1080 monitor simulatneously with the new ProArt PA32UC. Now that I'm just on my single old monitor I dont have the artifacting.

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 17, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi travisg408,

Sorry to hear about this. It seems like a GPU driver issue. If you are still experiencing the issue, please try updating your GPU drivers and check if it's working properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

...so we dont have to download unknown files: we help you, you help us. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up. I reattatched the image the right way. 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 1
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post comp specs and gpu driver.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 0