• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ultra key doesn't work

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premier Pro 2018 - I want to combine background behind a green screen...I use the Ultra Key that is in Keing - video effects

I import a video and a background pic...the eyedropper works ok but the background pic ( Which is below the video line) doesn't appeared behibd the green screen...  I have done this operation hundreds of times but now it doesn't work...so the only thought I can think of is to be related to my last update (2 days ago)? I removed and reinstalled Premier Pro again !!! and the problem is not solved.

I'm asking for help urgently because I am in the middle of a project

Thanks

Yossi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Have no idea what is going on: try trashing preferences.

FAQ: How to reset preferences in Premiere Pro? | Adobe Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleted your other post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It says " item does not exist. It may have been deleted."

Can you solve my problem?

Yossi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have no idea what is going on: try trashing preferences.

FAQ: How to reset preferences in Premiere Pro? | Adobe Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IT WORKS TO ME THANKS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE TO ULTRA KEY PICKER PROBLEM.

Stumbled on the fix. If you hold the Command key down at same time while you drag the Dropper around, you will see the color box reflect the dropper's color. Clicking locks the keying in and voilá the chroma disappears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved! Might be It happened to use the external monitor.
To solve the issue you have to do a premiere pro moved on the main screen and close the app. Then click the app icon again to open. and at the same time hold down Shift-Alt (Windows) or Shift-Option (Mac OS) while the application is starting. Release the Shift-Alt keys or Shift-Option key when the splash screen appears. Hope it will work. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me! It was totally an issue with using a monitor. Now I'll just have to figure out how to do all the editing on my tiny laptop screen... lol. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me too! 

Fortuantely I found this answer (above) before I wasted too much time. What a daft bug. Adobe need to fix this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! This tip just saved my bacon. I had been troubleshooting this issue for ages, even creating a truth table to keep track of the 15 or so things I tried. Thanks so much! I never would have thought it was a monitor issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2023 Jul 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wait how

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a working solution for this issue: set the monitors scalings to 100% (all of them) and now works perfectly for me 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines