• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ultra key doesn’t work

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used Ultra Key perfectly for a few years, in both v2017, and v2018. I have not upgraded my OS (10.11.6), nor the PP but now, all of a sudden, the picker will not select and eliminate the green chroma key.

Working fine a couple of months ago, now, nada.

I've reset Preferences, dragged the bloody picker around. Does sort of work clicking on the color box and then playing hunt and peck looking for the correct shade. What happened to the program??????

I even opened v2017, and the same thing.

This is a major problem that seems to be hanging around.

Need Help with this Immediately as I have a client needing the keying done soonest......

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE TO ULTRA KEY PICKER PROBLEM.

Stumbled on the fix. If you hold the Command and Option down at same time while you drag the Dropper around, you will see the color box reflect the dropper's color. Clicking locks the keying in and voilá the chroma disappears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure about 2017 or 2018 (cannot test) but without holding down any key the color should reflect in the Effect Controls when sampling a color in the Program Window.

Holding down ctrl/cmd will make the dropper select 5x5 pixels instead of 3x3 pixels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In older versions of Premiere for me (might have been 2017 or 2015) on Mac - Ultra key color picker would sometimes not work if trying to pick a color when the Premiere Pro windows were on a second monitor on a dual monitor system. Had to move the window over to the main screen and then it would work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Guessing this is a mac thing. Could not reproduce even in CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines