Highlighted

Ultra key doesn't work

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premier Pro 2018 - I want to combine background behind a green screen...I use the Ultra Key that is in Keing - video effects

I import a video and a background pic...the eyedropper works ok but the background pic ( Which is below the video line) doesn't appeared behibd the green screen...  I have done this operation hundreds of times but now it doesn't work...so the only thought I can think of is to be related to my last update (2 days ago)? I removed and reinstalled Premier Pro again !!! and the problem is not solved.

I'm asking for help urgently because I am in the middle of a project

Thanks

Yossi

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

Have no idea what is going on: try trashing preferences.

FAQ: How to reset preferences in Premiere Pro? | Adobe Community

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Ultra key doesn't work

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premier Pro 2018 - I want to combine background behind a green screen...I use the Ultra Key that is in Keing - video effects

I import a video and a background pic...the eyedropper works ok but the background pic ( Which is below the video line) doesn't appeared behibd the green screen...  I have done this operation hundreds of times but now it doesn't work...so the only thought I can think of is to be related to my last update (2 days ago)? I removed and reinstalled Premier Pro again !!! and the problem is not solved.

I'm asking for help urgently because I am in the middle of a project

Thanks

Yossi

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleted your other post.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It says " item does not exist. It may have been deleted."

Can you solve my problem?

Yossi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE TO ULTRA KEY PICKER PROBLEM.

Stumbled on the fix. If you hold the Command key down at same time while you drag the Dropper around, you will see the color box reflect the dropper's color. Clicking locks the keying in and voilá the chroma disappears.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines