• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ultra Key - Exclude Small Area with Bad Reflection?

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

QUESTION: Is there a way to do a moving (tracking?), inverted mask to EXCLUDE an area, like eyeglass frames from ultra key?   

BACKGROUND: I Googled this extensively, but remain very confused and hope someone can help. I've got what I would classify as a "prosumer" setup. Most of my green screen work turns out well. However, I keep running into reflection issues with eyeglass frames. You'll see the lenses are fine, but the frames pick up green reflection and are keyed out. Example attached.

Is there an obvious solution I am missing? Thanks, in advance, for any suggestions.

EXAMPLE:

eyeglass-issue.png

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi benl84182194,

Thanks for reaching out.

You could do just that by adding mask to the Ultra Kay to mask out the glasses and track it to match the movement. Here's a YouTube video that shows how you can track a mask: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hm9ZZes0fo&ab_channel=JackCole

Let us know if this is not what you're looking for.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines