• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ultra Key Soft parameter Problem

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm Using Ultra Key....if  i adjust soft parameter the adobe going stuck.....can anyone solve this PL........

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My OS is Windows 10 (2019), Premiere version is CC 2017, RAM 16 GB, Processor i7 10th GEN, 4gb GTX 1050ti oc Zotac Graphics card, Source 1920/1080 50i, Sequence Also in AVC HD 1080 P Square Pixel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as a test, you might try transcoding a source clip to an all iframe format like prores 422 hq and see if the problem persists.  

You might check to see if your system meets minimum specs for premiere

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Not sure if this link applies to premiere 2017.  Any reason why you haven't installed a later version.  You should be able to install 2019 and 2020 without losing your 2017 install.  

And although 16 gigs of ram meets the minimum specs, if possible, it might be a good idea to add at least another 16 gigs of ram if possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK Thank u.......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines