• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to add audio transitions (1 cut/track, not throughout project)

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm unable to add an audio transition between two audio clips that have handles, and no dead space between them. The audio track I want to use the transition on is targeted and unmuted. I also reset adobe premiere, as well as uninstalling/reinstalling it. In addition, I can't get the playhead to reverse beyond the same cut I'm hav ing issues with just by using up/down arrow keys. I have to use the mouse to move the playhead back past that point and then it reverses fine. It will even advance past that cut. It only stops reversing, and ONLY gets stuck at the one cut. I can't figure this out and it's driving me insane... HELP!! 

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P.S. I also attached a screen recording of both issues in the original post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turn off Audio Units and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines