Highlighted

Unable to add closed captions srt to video

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I tried to import or drag and drop the CC srt file or TextEdit file to add to my video and it won't let me add it. Help pls. 

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to add closed captions srt to video

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I tried to import or drag and drop the CC srt file or TextEdit file to add to my video and it won't let me add it. Help pls. 

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think a text edit file will import for captions but a correctly formatted srt file should.   if you want to send me your srt file, I'll see if it works on my system...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason Pr won't let me add that srt file. I tried with VLC unsuccessfully. A friend of mine will try on his setup. Thanks for offering your help, much appreciated.  I will still have to figure out why...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the .srt file saved as plain text?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure but my friend was able to do it in his Pr. Thx anyways.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0