• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to close Full screen preview on second monitor.

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bug adobe.jpgTill 3 days I have issue that there is full screen preview on primary monitor. I can't close it and it's not really program monitor. Even while I'm writting this post I see this preview. Reinstalling adobe premiere is not getting results.

[title edited by mod]

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Just solved this issue, if you still have it i hope this helps you or at least helps anyone who finds themselves here in the future... Go to your preferences in premiere, then go to playback. under video device you can enable or disable the option for a dedicated monitoring screen. The option is on by default. simply uncheck the box for the monitor that is having the "bug" and your issue will be solved. Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is the screenshot you attached a view of your main monitor? Both images side-by-side appear on the same screen?

Did you try resetting workspace? Resetting Premiere Perferences?

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just solved this issue, if you still have it i hope this helps you or at least helps anyone who finds themselves here in the future... Go to your preferences in premiere, then go to playback. under video device you can enable or disable the option for a dedicated monitoring screen. The option is on by default. simply uncheck the box for the monitor that is having the "bug" and your issue will be solved. Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!
A bit more than two years has passed and your solution helped me like a charm! 💙

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto - thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. That was driving me crazy. I tried everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines