• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to drag MOGRT to Timeline

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi a European client has shared some motion graphics templates with me through a Creative Cloud library and I'm not able to drag them to my timeline.  They show in the Essential Graphics panel but I get the hand with the "no" symbol when dragging.  I've tried everything I can think of and today noticed that the library they shared with me in Creative Cloud is marked "view only." Even though I've copied them over to my own library will the "view only" designation prevent me from using the MOGRTs?  I was wondering if it could be some sort of PAL/NTSC conflict since they were created in Europe.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Editing , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huh ... a fully shared Libray should not give any troubles, I've used that quite a bit. If you're on an earlier version of Premiere of course this can happen. And no, PAL/NTSC shouldn't be an issue at all.

Can you add to that Library?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neil,

Thanks so much for your repsonse.  I'm pretty new to libraray functions of CC.  I just tried to add a file to their library that I copied the MOGRTs from and it's not letting me add files.  Do you think this means it's not a "fully shared" library?  I should also add that I'm running Premiere CC 12.0.1

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh, you're on 12 ... Premiere 2018 ... and if they're on 13.x (2019) or 14.x (2020) that could be an issue.

First thing, check their Premiere version. You may need to install their version, which you can of course do without changing the current version you're using, you can have both installed and running. In the Creative Cloud app preferences, make sure "auto update" is unchecked, and 'show older versions' is checked.

Now you should be able to install a newer version safely.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try that.  Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are on Windows 7, it's as far as you can go in the upgrades. 2018 and later require Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm actually on a Mac but thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines