Highlighted

Unable to Edit Speed/Duration

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to slow down one layer of a clip I've put together. I went into Speed/Duration to edit the speed, but for some reason the element is unclickable. Additionally, I'm not able to access the dropdown menu for Time Interpolation. Does anyone know how to fix this problem and access these features?

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 2.31.15 PM.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Averdahl | Adobe Community Professional

You are trying to change the speed of a still image. Stills have no speed, only duration. So if you want the still to be 10 seconds instead of 5 seconds, change the duration to 00;00;10;00. (Or adjust it manually on the timeline using more or less any edit tool.)

Topics

Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to Edit Speed/Duration

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to slow down one layer of a clip I've put together. I went into Speed/Duration to edit the speed, but for some reason the element is unclickable. Additionally, I'm not able to access the dropdown menu for Time Interpolation. Does anyone know how to fix this problem and access these features?

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 2.31.15 PM.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Averdahl | Adobe Community Professional

You are trying to change the speed of a still image. Stills have no speed, only duration. So if you want the still to be 10 seconds instead of 5 seconds, change the duration to 00;00;10;00. (Or adjust it manually on the timeline using more or less any edit tool.)

Topics

Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the option selected at the bottom of the left-side window of the export screen? Whole sequence, Work area only, sequence in/out?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears to say sequence in/out. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines