• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to export video

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Zoom-recording that is fully playable.

After editing I try to export it. During the process I can see that the export files are growing to more that 2GB size. But when Premiere is finalising the output file, something happens and I only get a file of 24bit size - which is obviously  not palyable.
I have tried to export using Media Encoder and directly from Premiere - nothing works.

I even tried to convert the uneditedfile using Handbrake, which worked fine - I then tried to reedit the Handbrake file in Premiere, but it still doesn't work when exporting.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

"diskspace is too low". I had little space left, around 35GB which should be enough 

By @PoulT

No, it's probably not enough, especially if it's a HDD and not an SSD.  You need space for temp and system files which may take more room than the actual video.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PoulT,

We're sorry to hear about this. Let us know the version of Premiere Pro & the system specs (OS, CPU, GPU & RAM). Also, send a screenshot of the export settings that you have used. 

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on Windows 10 build 19041.985 and Premiere 14.9.0 Build 52.

My computer is an ACER NITRO  with Intel Core-i7-7700HQ 2.81GHz CPU and 8GB RAM.
I have a GEFORCE GTX graphic card installed.

The problem is not related to my setup - I have edited and exported dozens of similar files without problems.

I might however have found the problem - the hard way. When I tried another time, my computer broke down with the message "diskspace is too low". I had little space left, around 35GB which should be enough as my file was only 500MB when downloaded from Zoom.
Unfortunately the problem has corrupted my windows installation and left me with a screen resolution that is too tow. I get a warning about that whenever I start Premiere. I have now spent a couple of hours trying to make it work again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the source range in the export settings: set it to entire sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion,

That is one thing I allways do, because I have expetirnced some problems when i don't.

See also my answer to the post above 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"diskspace is too low". I had little space left, around 35GB which should be enough 

By @PoulT

No, it's probably not enough, especially if it's a HDD and not an SSD.  You need space for temp and system files which may take more room than the actual video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines