• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to export video

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just completed editing my first effort in Premiere Pro. If I now choose to export the sequence export is unselected and greyed out. I'm not sure if I have correctly imported the source files or if I have omitted some other step. Any advice, please?

Screen Shot 2017-08-19 at 10.30.58.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-19 at 10.31.16.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 19, 2017 Aug 19, 2017

Your export selection is for an audio only export, try the H264 option to get the video as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your export selection is for an audio only export, try the H264 option to get the video as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Richard,

for some reason the only options that appeared initially were audio; however, on re-visiting the drop-down list was more extensive and contained H264 which I selected and achieved the objective. Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Video export is greyed out.

Try matching the sequence. make sure that your sequence is something that supports video too. if it plays in the previewer then you need to change the output format to H.264 or match sequence. same with the preset, make sure it is something that is meant for video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines