• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to import sequence from another project

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to perform this action up until the last update. I'm unable to import a sequence from one Pr project to my Pr project.

I right click to import

Select the project I want to import from

Check the "Import Selected Sequences" circle

Click "OK"

I then recieve a message saying "The project could not be opened". The versions for the projects are the same and I'm able to import sequences into After Effects... Just not Premiere. I have a feeling it may be a setting but I can't find any information on it. 

Thank you.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Project locked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing is locked but good suggestion. I'm on a team of 4 editors who all have the same set up and I'm the only one experiencing this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also receiving an error when closing out of Ae. "PProHeadless has encountered a problem and needs to close."

I'm not sure if it may be related but I'm not sure what it's about and it doesn't seem to be affecting anything that I'm aware of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still experiencing this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before opening a project:
Delete Media Cache:
FAQ: Deleting Media Cache files
Reset Preferences:

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

More troubleshooting
Reset workspaces: Go to Window : Workspace : Reset to Saved Layout.
Make sure Default Input in the Audio Hardware in the Preferences is set to No Input.
Make sure you have the latest Nvidia STUDIO driver installed, not the Game driver.
Make new project and import old one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleting Media Cache didn't help but it looks like Reseting Preferences did. 

Than you!! I was about to lose my mind 😛

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's exactly what I was getting. I reset my preferences and that seemed to have helped. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cancel that. I now get the same message when trying to import a sequence into Ae or when it does connect, the playback is extremely slow if any at all on the "Quarter" setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Otho Cas, are you useing Chrome? If yes, go into your Chrome settings and clear your "Cookies and other site data" along with "Cached images and files". This has solved the issue for me and Dynamic Linking is running smoothly. If this doesn't work for you, I may have one more suggestion. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do we have any updates on this? I'm still unable to import and dynamic linking between Ae and Pr is very unstable since last update.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines