Unable to import sequence from another project

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to perform this action up until the last update. I'm unable to import a sequence from one Pr project to my Pr project.

I right click to import

Select the project I want to import from

Check the "Import Selected Sequences" circle

Click "OK"

I then recieve a message saying "The project could not be opened". The versions for the projects are the same and I'm able to import sequences into After Effects... Just not Premiere. I have a feeling it may be a setting but I can't find any information on it. 

Thank you.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Project locked?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing is locked but good suggestion. I'm on a team of 4 editors who all have the same set up and I'm the only one experiencing this. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also receiving an error when closing out of Ae. "PProHeadless has encountered a problem and needs to close."

I'm not sure if it may be related but I'm not sure what it's about and it doesn't seem to be affecting anything that I'm aware of.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines