• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Open Adobe Premeire Pro CC after rolling back a Windows Update

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been rolling back the most recent Windows update because it keeps breaking my Windows OS.  However; this time after rolling back I started getting an error everythime and Adobe program open, in the case of Premiere Pro, it doesnt open at all.  I saw that this issue is caused by Visual C++ Redist 2015 - 2019 and a reinstall could resolve however it did not resolve my issue at all.  Here is the error code I'm getting when attempting to open Premeire.  Any suggestions would be appreciated!

danielpz227_0-1598302573443.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

UPDATE*: I was able to resolve the issue by unisntalling every Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 - 2019 and then reinstalled each of them individually.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're not telling us what version of premiere you're using and you're not telling us what version of windows you were using and what you rolled back to...  you might try using an earlier version of premiere.  multiple versions of 2020 and one version of 2019 are available from within the creative cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im on Windows v10.0.18363 build 18363 and Premeire v14.3.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also it doesnt seem to be specific to premeier as opening any Adobe program is giving me a similar error.  Now that Im trying it, Audition, After Effects and Premeire all do not open, only Photoshop does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card just in case your system is not compatible with the latest version of premiere...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 Pro

32GB DDR4 memory

NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2080

AMD Ryzen 7 1800X 3800Mhz

Adobe Premeire Pro v14.3.2

Adobe Creative Cloud 5.2.1.441

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE*: I was able to resolve the issue by unisntalling every Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 - 2019 and then reinstalled each of them individually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines