• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open Premier Pro in MAC Air

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to open Premier Pro in MAC Air due to Security and Privacy issues? Can anyone help if faced similar issues?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubt that a mac book air meets the minimum specs for premiere, but do a search here for them and check.  That said, even if it doesn't meet specs it might work...  probably not worth subscribing but there is a free trial...  If Premiere 2020 doesn't work,  you can still download 2019 (but who knows for how long).

I'm not on a mac at the moment, but if you go to system preferences, I think there's a panel for security.  explore what your options are to add Premiere to the programs allowed to access things...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

embed.jpg

Please do NOT add images via the "attach files" box, as you are then forcing everyone to DOWNLOAD the file to view it outside their browser. Drag/drop the image files directly ONTO your reply box so other users can see them without needing to download unknown strange files.
Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines