• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open premiere project in 15.2

Engaged ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen many people run into this problem.  I've talked to support, and they would clear all my App settings, and then I can open my existing project until I save it and open it back up.  The workaround that I've found is to create a blank project and save it to your desktop.  Once you open the blank project nav to your active project and open it, that has worked for me. 

I hope this helps someone that runs into the same problem.

Best Regards,

Will

TOPICS
Crash , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Found the solution... I'm sure someone has posted it and I just missed it.  For anyone that runs across this post, this is what I did to fix it.  Note: This fix was on a Mac.  I added the check to Pr within the Security & Privacy for "Full Disk Access" and that did the trick.  See Photo

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.45.57 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the solution... I'm sure someone has posted it and I just missed it.  For anyone that runs across this post, this is what I did to fix it.  Note: This fix was on a Mac.  I added the check to Pr within the Security & Privacy for "Full Disk Access" and that did the trick.  See Photo

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.45.57 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad that solved your issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines