• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to opening preset file to import in to Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!  I am trying to import my presets back into Premiere Pro because I had to lose all of my presets from the previous tech support I had.  I had already exported them into a PRFPSET file and when I click on one, you would think that imports the file into Premiere Pro but, it doesn't.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry for the trouble. Can you share the following?

Let us know.

Thanks. 

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on the latest version, 15.2.  I would upload the PRFPSET file but the website isn't letting me.  If I were to upload it to Google Drive, may I share the link to it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kinda was hoping for a response to whether if a Goole Drive link would be okay, so I am going to assume yes and share the link with you.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, and thank you for your response!  Took me a moment to find where the community page was at and as I am currently writing this reply, I am rendering some previews for my video.  I will write back when I have done that.  Thank you for waiting!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello again!

I would like to let you know that I have done that just now and I am still unable to double-click the file to import the file into Premiere Pro, but when I right-click the folder and click on import and finding the file to import, that works just fine. I am not sure what is going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines