• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use parameters with Wacom Tablet

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Premiere Pro CC, I am not able to use my wacom tablet to click and drag effect parameters to change them. (ie. 'Lumetri Color', 'Position', 'Opacity', 'Scale', etc). Does anybody has a sollution for this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot of us use Wacom tablets daily ... without issue, as long as it's working fine for the OS. Mine's an ancient Intuos III even.

So ... I take it the tablet is working fine for other apps on your system?

Have you gone into the tablet's setup software and say added Premiere to the list of apps it has settings for?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to get this sorted by any chance? I am facing this problem and wacom support doesn't know what to suggest either...

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a client I'm teaching premiere to via zoom and she uses an waacom without issues afaik.  Have a session with her at 3:30 and I'll ask her.  Interestingly enough, when I'm in a zoom session and request screen control, something will not work including... you guessed it, click and dragging for parameters...

Are you on a mac or a pc.  My clients on a mac 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply! I am on a pc. I tried a few things and it seems to work a little better when I tap and make the gesture quite quickly. But there is still a slight lag between the tap and seeing the numbers change in real time. Some other users in a different forum were suggesting to move the pen in a bottom to top direction, rather than left to right, which also works, but with the same caveat, that the gesture has to be done quite fast. Very strange...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My client's on a mac and we tested it today over zoom and it worked as it is supposed to.  Wondering if there's something in the "mouse" setup in windows that has an impact...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines