Unable to view VR 360 in Oculus Rift or Quest HMD in Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to view 360 video in my Oculus Quest until a short while ago. And then I couldn't. It's possible the latest Steam VR update disabled this function. Need this resolved urgently. Adobe Immersive Playback is checked on. Steam VR app is open. But I can't get the 360 video in Premiere to playback in the headset.  I also tried with my Oculus Rift but that did not work either. 

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, User interface or workspaces

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Community Beginner , Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021
Solved. Somehow Adobe Immersive Environment was switched off in Premiere Pro's Program monitor. After I turned it back on I could watch the 360 video clips in my timeline in my HMD - in both Rift and Quest.

translate

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved. Somehow Adobe Immersive Environment was switched off in Premiere Pro's Program monitor. After I turned it back on I could watch the 360 video clips in my timeline in my HMD - in both Rift and Quest.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines