Highlighted

Unable use Hardware Encoding when export H264

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, any know how could i solve this problem.

Capture.PNG

Premiere version: 14.3.0

PC Specs: R7 2700x,  B450, GTX 1070 and 64gb Ram

Nvidia driver: Nvidia Studio driver: 442.92 Release date: 04.16.2020

Check the field order in the export settings. All hardware encoders that are currently available for PC use, including NVENC and QuickSync, do not currently support hardware encoding of interlaced exports. You MUST export as progressive scan before you can enable hardware encoding. Just be aware that Premiere Pro's encoder will not properly convert 25i to 50p: The encoder will simply blend the two fields in the interlaced image and then double the result. You must use third-party workarounds to properly convert 25i to 50p.

And although Adobe Premiere Pro will let you use software encoding for interlaced exports to H.264, most other software H.264 encoders (including x264) will not let you export video as interlaced at all: These encoders will always deinterlace and convert to progressive no matter what, resulting in a noticeable loss of image quality.

Sorry.

TOPICS
Export, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable use Hardware Encoding when export H264

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, any know how could i solve this problem.

Capture.PNG

Premiere version: 14.3.0

PC Specs: R7 2700x,  B450, GTX 1070 and 64gb Ram

Nvidia driver: Nvidia Studio driver: 442.92 Release date: 04.16.2020

Check the field order in the export settings. All hardware encoders that are currently available for PC use, including NVENC and QuickSync, do not currently support hardware encoding of interlaced exports. You MUST export as progressive scan before you can enable hardware encoding. Just be aware that Premiere Pro's encoder will not properly convert 25i to 50p: The encoder will simply blend the two fields in the interlaced image and then double the result. You must use third-party workarounds to properly convert 25i to 50p.

And although Adobe Premiere Pro will let you use software encoding for interlaced exports to H.264, most other software H.264 encoders (including x264) will not let you export video as interlaced at all: These encoders will always deinterlace and convert to progressive no matter what, resulting in a noticeable loss of image quality.

Sorry.

TOPICS
Export, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 24, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2020 0
datvo LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really thanks, i got it.

But now, my client will livestream the video on Facebook.

Do i need to export as 50i or 25p is fine for livestream

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2020 0