Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uniform Scale Broken in Latest Release

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There-

With the latest update images no longer scale correctly.  It scales up to a point, then all of a sudden "pinches" in the x axis.  The image in this case is a .PNG.

I've uninstalled PP and it's preferences and reinstalled with no luck.

The only workaround I've found is uncheck the "Uniform Scale" box and manually scale the x axis OR drop the image into a nested sequence and then scale the nested sequence.

I'm on a Mac 10.15.6 but there have not been any updates to the OS recently and I have never experienced this until now.

Any Help would be appreciated.Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 5.16.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-20 at 5.16.25 AM.png

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huh, that's weird.

Post this over on their UserVoice system, as that goes directly to the engineers on the development team. Give full details as to your computer spec and your media.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it should be posted at UserVoice. This is the second thread on the subject, the other thread has better documentation: So, link to that in the UserVoice post:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/scaling-issue-in-premiere-14-4/td-p/11445885?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines