Highlighted

Uniform Scale issue

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, hope you all are doing well!

I've run into an issue for the first time today where I would adjust the scale of an object in my video while "Uniform Scale" is clicked. Anything above 50%, the object is uniformly scaled, as it should. From 50% and below, the object is then squished from the left and right sides, and is no longer in the original aspect. This happens with any object I work with in the timeline. Had to manually adjust the scales in order to get the objects looking right. I guess I'm wondering how I can get Uniform Scale working again, as it saves me a lot of time. Hope this makes sense, and I am glad to clarify anything.

Help me Adobe-Wan Kenobi! You're my only hope!

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Uniform Scale issue

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, hope you all are doing well!

I've run into an issue for the first time today where I would adjust the scale of an object in my video while "Uniform Scale" is clicked. Anything above 50%, the object is uniformly scaled, as it should. From 50% and below, the object is then squished from the left and right sides, and is no longer in the original aspect. This happens with any object I work with in the timeline. Had to manually adjust the scales in order to get the objects looking right. I guess I'm wondering how I can get Uniform Scale working again, as it saves me a lot of time. Hope this makes sense, and I am glad to clarify anything.

Help me Adobe-Wan Kenobi! You're my only hope!

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 19, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Please let us know the version of Premiere Pro that you are using. Also, have you tried switching the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only and checked if it's working properly? 

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same issue, and switching the renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only solved it!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0