unknown error while loading graphics template adobe premier pro

New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys im stuck here.

I cant load a graphics effect in premier pro. This error comes every time i try and drag the graphic onto my project. It was working fine acouple of days ago.

'unknown error while loading the motion graphics template'. I dont know how to fix it. All my other purchased graphics work fine. This certain graphic i use alot so i really need it to work. Its call Hand drawn elements.

Anyone know a fix?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

unknown error while loading graphics template adobe premier pro

New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys im stuck here.

I cant load a graphics effect in premier pro. This error comes every time i try and drag the graphic onto my project. It was working fine acouple of days ago.

'unknown error while loading the motion graphics template'. I dont know how to fix it. All my other purchased graphics work fine. This certain graphic i use alot so i really need it to work. Its call Hand drawn elements.

Anyone know a fix?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 15, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just some random thoughts...

• Restart computer?
  • Clear Premiere's Media Cache?
  • Uninstall/Reinstall MOGRT?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i clear the cache? and how to i uniinstall /reinstall MOGRT?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cache: Close Premiere, then when the Home page opens, go into Preferences > Media Cache BEFORE you open a project. Click the Clear Cache button and select the option to delete all cache files.

As for the MOGRT, where do you have the MOGRT saved? Is it in your CC library? Or Local MOGRT directory?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont know where they are saved. ive just started using the program, I cleared the cache but that didnt seem to fix it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be saved in the local Motion Graphics Template directory:

• macOS: username/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Motion Graphics Templates/
  • Windows: root://Users/username/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Common/Motion Graphics Templates/

Find the .mogrt there, and copy it to another location (like your desktop). Then delete the copy found in the MOGRT directory above.

Open Premiere and use the menubar Graphic > Install Motion Graphics Template and select the .mogrt you made on your desktop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for you reply, i have windows but i couldnt find the directory. Could only go as far as username but i couldnt find the AppData folder

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The AppData folder is hidden. Try typing the path into your Run dialogue box.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2020 0