Unkown error while loading the motion graphics template

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

I'm using Premiere 14.7 and have been getting the error "unkown error while loading the motion graphics template" multiple times now while trying to use third party Motion Graphics Templates. I was able to use the exact same ones in older versions of Premiere without a problem.

I have done some research and this seems to be an unsolved issue, which Adobe is aware of? Are there any work arounds around this problem? 

Thank you,

Sabine

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unkown error while loading the motion graphics template

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

I'm using Premiere 14.7 and have been getting the error "unkown error while loading the motion graphics template" multiple times now while trying to use third party Motion Graphics Templates. I was able to use the exact same ones in older versions of Premiere without a problem.

I have done some research and this seems to be an unsolved issue, which Adobe is aware of? Are there any work arounds around this problem? 

Thank you,

Sabine

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 04, 2021 0

Have something to add?