Highlighted

Unlinking or Reverting back source clips

Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Ive been looking all over the place to try and make this less painful as possible. I combinded a few clips in Pr that I wanted to treate in Ae, So I created a Ae comp inside of Pr.. So I saved the file and everything is good. But I want the source clips back, because we are adding more to the scene. Is there a way to revert or unlink dynamic link so my orginal soruces's comes back? Or do I have to deal with it the long way?

TIA

Topics

Editing, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unlinking or Reverting back source clips

Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Ive been looking all over the place to try and make this less painful as possible. I combinded a few clips in Pr that I wanted to treate in Ae, So I created a Ae comp inside of Pr.. So I saved the file and everything is good. But I want the source clips back, because we are adding more to the scene. Is there a way to revert or unlink dynamic link so my orginal soruces's comes back? Or do I have to deal with it the long way?

TIA

Topics

Editing, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?