Highlighted

Unmanageable Masks

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few days ago, everything was fine. Now all my existing masks and new masks create the actual mask about 140% left of where the outline is.

Adobe Support has been no help ("restart" "reset preferences" "use a year-old version of PP"). 

Images make more sense than my words. Anyone else run into this?

Thanks for taking the time to help!

*UPDATE* reverting to 14.3.2 solved almost all of the masking problems. Adobe – solution coming??

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unmanageable Masks

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few days ago, everything was fine. Now all my existing masks and new masks create the actual mask about 140% left of where the outline is.

Adobe Support has been no help ("restart" "reset preferences" "use a year-old version of PP"). 

Images make more sense than my words. Anyone else run into this?

Thanks for taking the time to help!

*UPDATE* reverting to 14.3.2 solved almost all of the masking problems. Adobe – solution coming??

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you could revert. Was this in the new 14.4 too? Sooks like a and issue with square and non-square footage I recall for the distant past.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it was in this new update from just a few days ago. The previous
version fixed it.

You may be onto something because I was using those masked TV frames to
cover 4:3 footage.

Thanks,
Tuck Oden

OdenThinking.com | 405.679.5082

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im also running into this. Keyframing Masks is impossible. Going back where the Timeremapping could not edit correctly is not an option. I would see a hotfix for such an essential broken feature 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 0