Unsupported Driver Error for Intel Iris 6100

Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version driver, which is 15.40.47.5166, released 3 months ago, but your FAQ says:

"Adobe has qualified Intel driver version 100.6286 as a baseline to avoid any stability and performance issues. We recommend updating your Intel drivers to the baseline drivers or newer.

NOTE: 100.6286 refers to the last two places of the complete version of the Intel driver (i.e. 24.20.100.6286)"

I am getting some frame skipping and problems with definition of text.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unsupported Driver Error for Intel Iris 6100

Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version driver, which is 15.40.47.5166, released 3 months ago, but your FAQ says:

"Adobe has qualified Intel driver version 100.6286 as a baseline to avoid any stability and performance issues. We recommend updating your Intel drivers to the baseline drivers or newer.

NOTE: 100.6286 refers to the last two places of the complete version of the Intel driver (i.e. 24.20.100.6286)"

I am getting some frame skipping and problems with definition of text.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2021 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Escorpion,

Appears that FAQ is a little outdated now. I removed some of the specifics around driver versions. What you might try is rolling back a driver to see if that might work better with your machine. Getting more specs on your computer would definitely help too. Hope the community can assist.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0