• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unusable interface and timeline glitches

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a severe problem. After the program working as intended for a few minutes everything seems to break. The timeline marker will not move, all menu options are unclickable and restarting the program/computer does nothing to fix it. Every time I delete and restart the project it works perfectly for 10-20 minutes before the same issue occurs. I've been editing for a few months on this computer and never encountered this issue. If anyone could help me fix this issue I would be incredibly grateful.

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we need more info

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card

and your source properties and sequence settings.  

Have you done any OS updates or installed any new hardware?  Are you running any other programs at the same time?  If so, try quitting them.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fully up to date windows 10 computer. most updated version of adobe premier pro. No other stuff is loading in the background except 2 google tabs of YouTube videos. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want help answer mgrandiers questions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just emphasizing the need for more info. You could have an "up to date Windows 10 computer" that's an amazing $10,000 beast workstation, or you could have a completely out of spec laptop that can barely do more than open a web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, what are the hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines