• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update not working

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just updated to latest version and media files wont play or display.

When I try to exit it doesnt respond and hangs, I have  to close down in Windows task manager.

This has happened the last three updates, I have deleted media cache and reset all settings ALT+ open Premiere Pro. The last time it started working again after a few days for some reason?

Any ideas ?  Thanks

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Hi charlesm39111584,

We're sorry to hear about this. Are you experiencing this issue with any specific media type or with all of them? Also, have you tried switching the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only and checked if it's restoring the preview? Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi charlesm39111584,

We're sorry to hear about this. Are you experiencing this issue with any specific media type or with all of them? Also, have you tried switching the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only and checked if it's restoring the preview? Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I switched to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only and then back to the GPU option and it started to enable display and playback of media. It was as if the GPU wasnt being recognised, when it started working ok I could hear the GPU fans bursting into life !   I'm using an AMD RADEON RX5700 8GB card , this is what happened the last two updates also

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines