Highlighted

Update to 14.3.0 (Build 38) Lumetri Functions Cause Pixelation Across Top of Frame

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated to Premiere 14.3.0 and there are all kinds of issues.

The biggest one: anything that utilized Lumetri Wheels or HSL Secondary now has a giant block of pixelated garbage across the top of the frame.  Even if I delete the Lumetri effect and re-create an effect from scratch, the pixelation blocks appear.  Which is to say: I can no longer utilize Lumetri Color Wheels or HSL Secondary.  Even in new projects, if I use Lumetri Color Wheels or HSL Secondary, the pixelation occurs.

Lumetri Color Wheels.jpg

This happens no matter what camera or format is being imported (footage coming in from more than 8 shooters using Nikon, Sony, Canon, etc.) , so it doesn't seem to be original file format related.

Topics

Editing, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Update to 14.3.0 (Build 38) Lumetri Functions Cause Pixelation Across Top of Frame

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated to Premiere 14.3.0 and there are all kinds of issues.

The biggest one: anything that utilized Lumetri Wheels or HSL Secondary now has a giant block of pixelated garbage across the top of the frame.  Even if I delete the Lumetri effect and re-create an effect from scratch, the pixelation blocks appear.  Which is to say: I can no longer utilize Lumetri Color Wheels or HSL Secondary.  Even in new projects, if I use Lumetri Color Wheels or HSL Secondary, the pixelation occurs.

Lumetri Color Wheels.jpg

This happens no matter what camera or format is being imported (footage coming in from more than 8 shooters using Nikon, Sony, Canon, etc.) , so it doesn't seem to be original file format related.

Topics

Editing, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Averdahl LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines