Highlighted

Updated and no audio wave forms

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As per usual....no good update without breaking things.

Now all of a sudden no audio wave forms in my timeline. Anybody run into this and solved?

Note, I know the basics and had it set working fine, updated to the new Premiere last week, and now broken.

thanks friends.

dan

TOPICS
Audio, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Updated and no audio wave forms

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As per usual....no good update without breaking things.

Now all of a sudden no audio wave forms in my timeline. Anybody run into this and solved?

Note, I know the basics and had it set working fine, updated to the new Premiere last week, and now broken.

thanks friends.

dan

TOPICS
Audio, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are there waveforms in the source monitor?  What are your source properties and your sequence settings?

and make sure in preferences:  audio that "automatic audio wave form generation" is checked

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Sequence > Render audio.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, and I have tried every possible fix. Defintely just a terrible update... hope they have an update to fix it soon because I'm about to ask for quite a bit of money back...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0