• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated premiere pro and now can't click and drag

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't drag and drop files into the project box; and on my already exising timelines with videos in them, I can't add effects, move them along the timeline, etc. The only thing I can do to clips on the timeline is split them or shorten them.

I'm going off what I've learned at university and highschool and have never encountered anything like this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

It has seemingly resolved itself after I left premiere running for an hour in the background!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has seemingly resolved itself after I left premiere running for an hour in the background!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure all your media lives on an external drive, an SSD connected via Thunderbolt 3 works best. Try USB 3 if you don't have that. Try that, Craig!

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently having the same problem.   Software worked fine last week.  Today can import the file but can't drag the video and/or audio clips into the time line.      Let it run for a while, no luck.  Got desperate and uninstalled and reinstalled software.  Same result.   Have a project I need to do by tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Source patched the track?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines