• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated project to Premiere Pro 15.2 - "not responding" error

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was in the middle of a project and my workflow was starting to lag. It would give me a ..."not responding..." message when I tried to save and took over 3 hrs to process something that usually takes about 30min. I had performed the updates and restarted the computer and when I tried to open Premiere Pro 15.2 it would load up to "...quicktime install..." and proceed to freeze and quit. I'm in a bind. My project was due today at 3pm.  I have less than 24hrs to get it repaired. Please, please, please tell my I'm not screwed. What can I do to fix it?

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi default,

Sorry about your issue. I hope you were able to restore your project. It sounds like your project got corrupted in 15.1 and you attempted to fix it by updating. I'm sorry that did not work. I would reinstall a previous version and work from an Auto Saved project file prior to experiencing your "not responding" error. See if that works for you.

Let us know,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines