• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UPDATED TO PREMIERE PRO v15 on iMAC, NOW HAVING EXPORTING ISSUES - Audio out of sync.

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I NEED SUGGESTIONS:  On my timelime, everything is working well. When I'm exporting a 55min clip (H.264 HD 59.9fps), the finish video, about 10 minute into the clip, lose audio/video sync. The audio is running faster than the video. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I have to deliver clip tomorrow... 

Thanks

Title edited by Mod.

TOPICS
Audio , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dfaxman,

Sorry for your issue.

Are you working with VFR media? Please check out the following article for more details and a potential solution: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-work-with-variable-frame-rate-vfr-media-in-pr... 

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, if VFR media means, some clips are 29.9fps and some are 60fps, then yes.  My timeline is set to export at 60fps.  Should my timeline be 29.9fps out going?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines