• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading to youtube

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was trying to link my Youtube account and I kept getting an error message that it wasn't secure. I thought it was odd as my gmail is the account I used to create my adobe account, and it's also linked to my youtube account. Figured I would check an alternative, and so I tried to connect my twitter account which worked perfectly. If anybody has any ideas as to what's going on, I am all ears.Screenshot 2021-02-10 000211.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was a problem introduced in 14.0 and fixed in 14.4 (Sep 2020). There are new reports of it early this year.

What specific dot version of PR are you running?

I tested in 14.8 yesterday (related to the problem of duplicate uploads in Youtube and Vimeo) and had no difficult logging out and back in to Youtube and Vimeo. I updated to 14.9 and repeated this tests this morning when I saw your post. No problems logging out and in to Youtube.

When I saw no problem, I had a lot of trouble figuring out the password situation, and did get your error message at least once. I am not certain, but what I think is that the log in for Youtube is now the same as your log in to Google/gmail. I had accounts and passwords that were no longer working. I did do a password reset at least once, but I suspect that this was not needed. 

For my Google/Youtube account, I have 2 step authentication, so it prompts me on my phone to allow the log in. I don't think it matters; it will work with it on or off.

Youtube has one account for me (a Google account). I have two channels (one branded; one not). Originally they were separate Youtube accounts/channels. Somewhere along the line, they were placedin the same account, but remain separate channels.

Once logged in, and having authorised at least once channel, you can click on the plus sign to the right of the "channel" indication and it prompts you to authenticate another channel. You can then switch between channels without logging out.

PR Youtube Publish Window 14_7_0.PNG

Here's an old thread on this topic. Note that some of the information there may be misleading. I've tried to add what I now believe is "correct" in this post to you.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/cannot-sign-in-to-youtube/td-p/11621598

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines