Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(Urgent) Premiere Pro 2018 unusable when project panel is in icon view

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I have an urgent project that needs completion but I am encountering a massive problem making it impossible to work on Premiere Pro.

I have the trial version of v12.0.0 because I just need a project done quickly. When my project panel is in icon view, the scrubbing is completely messed up. When I scrub the timeline, only the playhead arrow on the program panel moves, and it seems like the timeline panel is completely frozen. Same thing with the source panel, arrow does not move when I drag and scrub it, leading to the inability to mark in out points.

This is a huge problem and I have already wiped my pc but the problem still persists. I need this issue fixed asap as I have to hand the project in.

I have attached the link to the youtube video showing the problem I am facing, sorry for the phone upload, I do not have time to download a screen recording software, but hopefully the problem becomes clear. 

It would be very appreciative if I can get some feedback as soon as I could.

Many thanks,

Helio

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would someone be able to give me some insight? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines