Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use iPad as 2nd monitor Windows 10

Engaged ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an iPad kicking around that I thought I'd use as a second monitor for my Windows 10 PC. I want to use it specifically for colour correcting in Lumetri so my question is: is it possible to send only the Monitor pane to the iPad so that it takes up 100% of the screen? 

TIA

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can do so, just take the program monitor to the Ipad screen by taking your mouse on the Program Monitor and click and drag to another screen. 

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That simple? Great, thanks, Vishu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

... and if you are looking for an app that does a good job of enabling an iPad as a second screen - Duet is pretty good. Though I use it on Mac (with good results), there is also a Windows version of the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines